CCP Financial Aid

You can get financial help!

There are two types of financial help available to College and Career Preparation (CCP) students:

1. The Adult Basic Education Scholarship(ABE)

The Division of Education and College and Career Preparation (CCP) receives an ABE grant from the Arizona Department of Education. Most CCP courses qualify for the ABE Scholarship. This grant pays NPC tuition for CCP courses. Students must meet all the grant's eligibility criteria to qualify. Apply at the CCP lab nearest you. This grant can help you take the classes you need to get your GED or improve your skills.

2. The PELL Grant

This grant from the federal government assists many students with college costs. Many CCP courses qualify for this grant. See your local Academic Adviser for specifics. The PELL Grant requires that you have a high school diploma or a GED. You can apply for this grant by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at