Transfer Degrees

Transfer to an Arizona university after two years
at NPC and save big!

You’ll save a lot of money by completing your first two years of college at Northland Pioneer College before transferring to a four-year Arizona university. At NPC you’ll receive a high quality college education and complete your general education requirements, but you’ll avoid the high debt so many university students face after college. What’s more, with NPC’s small class sizes and dedicated professors who are committed to your success, you’ll receive individual attention that can be difficult to find at large universities.

See the NPC savings for yourself on the chart below:

Tuition Comparison Chart 2016-17

Choose from 5 degrees guaranteed to transfer to Arizona state universities

  1. Associate of Arts (AA)
  2. Associate of Arts in Early Childhood (AAEC)
  3. Associate of Arts in Elementary Education (AAEE)
  4. Associate of Business (ABus)
  5. Associate of Science (AS)

Meet General Education Requirements With Transfer Credit
One of the great things about these five NPC associate degrees is that they all meet the general education requirements of the Arizona General Education Curriculum (AGEC). This means that general education courses completed at NPC transfer as a block, without loss of credit to Arizona State University (ASU), University of Arizona (UofA) and Northern Arizona University (NAU). Several out-of-state colleges will also accept these general education credits. Find out more at the AZtransfer website.

SUN transfer logo

To make things easy, look for SUN numbers in the NPC college catalog. This is your assurance that the class credit will be accepted at any Arizona state university. The bottom line is this: At NPC you receive a more personal community college learning experience and save a lot of money while still graduating on schedule with no loss of general education credit!

Transfer Guide

Check out NPC's Transfer Guide to see all the advantages of starting your Bachelor's degree at Northland Pioneer College. You'll receive a better educational experience with NPC's smaller class sizes and dedicated instructors who take a personal interest in your learning.

NPC Transfer Agreements

NPC has degree and course transfer agreements with several colleges both inside and outside Arizona. If you are considering transferring to a university in another state, please consult with an NPC academic adviser, as well as an adviser with the college you plan to attend.

Still Need Help?

You will find additional information about transferring to an Arizona state university from NPC at the Arizona Transfer website, but your most knowledgeable, up-to-date help will always come from speaking to an NPC academic adviser.

Related Content

Academic Advising   NPC Tuition Cost
Enroll Now   Financial Aid & Scholarships
Associate Degrees   e-Cashier Payment Plan

Elsewhere online

AZ Transfer   ASU Transfer Requirements
SUN System   NAU Transfer Requirements
ASU Online Transfer Requirements   UofA Transfer Requirements